Admissions Policy – Undergraduate Programs
To qualify for SchoolCreative Full-Time Training, applicants must consider themselves relentless artists driven to exceed even their own expectations in their quest to create meaningful and entertaining work.
- All applicants must consider themselves relentless artists driven to exceed even their own expectations in their quest to create meaningful and entertaining work.
- All Full Time admission requirements are based on qualitative analysis of performance in character choices, strength of performance, ability to take direction, emotional vulnerability and technique. The admission criteria cannot be waived by either the school or the applicant.
- Qualitative analysis is documented by the Admissions Director via the schools Application Assessment Rubric whereby a copy is kept in the student’s file
- Upon Acceptance the prospective student receives an Acceptance Letter from the school that acts as proof of enrollment, as well as outlines the dates of study, the cost of the program, payment options. A copy of the Acceptance letter is kept in the prospective student’s file. If the prospective student is under the age of 18 at signing, a parent or guardian must sign contract on student’s behalf.
- The Admissions Director then prepares a Student Enrolment Contract and reviews with the prospective student the policies that will affect the student during his/her completion of the program of study and to review the contract.
- The Admissions Director will then discuss his/her educational goals and commitment to completing the program of study. Financial arrangements for payment of tuition and other fees is also discussed.
- If, after understanding their rights and responsibilities and the Admissions Director and prospective student agree on a financial arrangement, the prospective student wishes to sign the contract, the Admissions Director will accept the students signature and sign on behalf of the school.