Welcome to Vancouver!

We’ve had students from all over the world attend our programs. If you fall into this category you’ll have some extra work to do, but as any of our international grads will tell you, it’s well worth your while.

Study Visa Information

According to the information provided on the Citizenship and Immigration Canada’s website, to be eligible to study in Canada.

  • You must have been accepted by a school, college, university or other educational institution in Canada.
  • You also must prove that you have enough money to pay for your tuition fees, living expenses for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada, and return transportation for yourself and any family members who come with you to Canada.
  • You must be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record and not be a risk to the security of Canada. You may have to provide a police certificate.
  • You must be in good health and willing to complete a medical examination, if necessary.
  • You must satisfy an immigration officer that you will leave Canada when you have completed your studies.

If you are planning to study in a short-term course or program in Canada that lasts six months or less, you do not need a study permit. You must complete the course or program within the period authorized for your stay in Canada. Even if you do not need a study permit, it is a good idea to apply for a permit before you come to Canada. If you decide that you want to continue your studies in another program after you complete your short-term course or program, you must apply through a Canadian visa office outside Canada for a study permit if you do not already have one.

Don’t know if you will need a Student Visa? Review Student Visa Requirement.


If you’re living abroad we highly recommend that you insure yourself while you are away. We’ve set up an account with Tugo, so getting insured for your studies is as easy as possible. We’re happy to help you along the way should you have any questions regarding travel insurance and protecting yourself while abroad. See our application form.